Monday, May 21, 2007

Uluwatu Water Shots...finally!

So, it's Monday in Bali and I'm finally back from Sumbawa. I was there for 10 days with my friends Jon and Marco. Before I left to Sumbawa I got some great water shots from photographer Matt Colmar. There was no internet access on Sumbawa so I couldn't post these as soon as I wanted. I have a ton of shots and I'm going to post the ones that I like the most. Due to the small bandwidth here in Bali people get frustrated when someones uploading photos to the net. I'll do another post with my Sumbawa photos as well.

These shots are all from Uluwatu.





Hope you like the shots. I've got more from the beach, but there so expensive I need time before I can buy them. Thanks again for all the support and to Matty for the great times and amazing shots!

No comments: